We need Prayer Warriors!
We believe that if we do not cover this year in prayer, our church and everything we are trying to accomplish will suffer. If we think our church and God’s vision will be accomplished without prayer consuming it, we’re fooling ourselves. Charles Spurgeon once said, “If God be near a church, it must pray. And if he be not there, one of the first tokens of his absence will be a slothfulness in prayer.” This is what we are asking. Will you consider joining us in intentionally praying for International Baptist Church and our city on a daily basis?
“It is written, ‘My house shall be a house of prayer…’” –Luke 19:46
When to pray:
Our church is committed to praying everyday at 6:00 pm. We would love to identify individuals who are willing to make this same commitment to praying for our church daily. It is our dream to identify prayer warriors from every time zone to pray at 6:00 pm and create a continuous chain of prayers from around the world.
What to pray for:
- That God would raise up laborers for the harvest, from around the world and within Las Vegas.
- That God would draw our church closer to Himselfand help us keep our minds and hearts fixed first on the relationship with Him as we obey Him daily.
- That God would use us to reach the lost by penetrating Las Vegas communities. We want to use the various opportunities that God has placed us in to influence the city, share the gospel, and bring people to a powerful relationship with Christ.
- That God would empower us to continue making disciples who are prepared and equipped to make other disciples.
- That God would provide the necessary resources we need to move forward with the vision He has given us Iranian Baptist Church.
- That God would allow us to establish meaningful relationships with our neighbors, our communities, and our city, that would lead to gospel conversations.
- That God would enable us to effectively equip leaders who will participate in the various ministries of Iranian Baptist Church.
- That God would grant us wisdom, understanding and discernment in decision making as we seek to steward well the people and resources He has provided us with.